Posted from the US
A very odd experience - blogging while being interviewed about technology and blogging. Instead of pretending to blog for the piece, I'm blogging, but methinks that I'm just blogging crap right now.
I'll need to write something with a little more zing later - like why with no investigation the VP of the US can shoot someone?
Other interesting notes:
- Blogging for Peace in the Middle East update - no bites. Perhaps this was an incredibly stupid idea.
- Update on blogging - it is a very zen activity - if you think hard about writing a meangingful blog you won't, and if you don't think at all it will be just crap anyway. The state a blogger needs to achieve is one of "no mind blogging" which is to think without thinking.
- Robots and Bill Joy - Bill I am one of those people building the robots that one day you think will wreck humanity. Our robots our for surgery - but then again TNT was first used as a building tool.
- Nanogoo - is this really a problem? That the world will turn one day into a giant gray nanogoo?
- Cure for Alzheimers - my cabdriver last night was from Japan - his mother has Alzheimer's. I had a relative with the same experience. It's a pretty crappy situation.
- More notes about blogging while being filmed - very wierd, especially if the film is about the media from another part of the world.
- Being a famous blogger in strange parts of the world - this is a very strange feeling to think that people from somewhere halfway aorund the globe have some opinion about what you do as a sporadic part-time thing.
- College journalism - this is a great breeding ground for blogging - it's just a wild west of chaos.